What's new

Canibeat First Class Fitment

B15Chris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
new jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the Canibeat first class fitment show its basically a show with stanced and hellaflush cars


120.jpg



117.jpg



114.jpg



113.jpg



095.jpg




078.jpg



064.jpg



059.jpg




044.jpg



042.jpg



041.jpg



039.jpg




006.jpg



010.jpg




025.jpg



029.jpg



030.jpg



040.jpg




037.jpg




043.jpg




085.jpg




081.jpg




097.jpg
 
Two things I can't beleive how big that turbo is!
And second do all these have some editing done or are my eyes plays tricks with me they alomost look like a touch of HDR
 
044.jpg


Nice hat, FTW!
 
Two things I can't beleive how big that turbo is!
And second do all these have some editing done or are my eyes plays tricks with me they alomost look like a touch of HDR

i did do some editing on saturday I spent a good 4 hours working on these lol
 
also that huge turbo car has a 2jz @ 1000hp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom