grantjames
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2010
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
Unfortunately, I have decided that I don't have the time to dedicate to photography, so I'm selling my equipment
The first is a Canon 1000d, with a few extras included such as carry case, 16GB SD card and a graduated neutral density filter. You can view it on eBay here: Canon EOS 1000D 10.1MP DSLR Camera Bundle With Extras 012345008788 | eBay
Secondly, I'm selling my Tamron AF 70-300mm lens. Again, this can be seen on eBay here: Tamron Af 70-300Mm F/4-5.6 Di Ld Macro 1:2 for Canon | eBay
If anyone wants to make me an offer then please do, or bid on the auctions if you'd rather go through eBay.
Thanks for looking!
Unfortunately, I have decided that I don't have the time to dedicate to photography, so I'm selling my equipment
The first is a Canon 1000d, with a few extras included such as carry case, 16GB SD card and a graduated neutral density filter. You can view it on eBay here: Canon EOS 1000D 10.1MP DSLR Camera Bundle With Extras 012345008788 | eBay
Secondly, I'm selling my Tamron AF 70-300mm lens. Again, this can be seen on eBay here: Tamron Af 70-300Mm F/4-5.6 Di Ld Macro 1:2 for Canon | eBay
If anyone wants to make me an offer then please do, or bid on the auctions if you'd rather go through eBay.
Thanks for looking!
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.