Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lens Model:16-35 2.8L *****SOLD*****

Lens Date Code if applicable: UX0503

Lens Body Condition: 10/10

Lens Glass Condition: 10/10

I am looking to trade for a 85 1.2L . This lens is only 2 and a half weeks old. I just played with a friend's 85 1.2 and decided that I need one :). So what I am looking for is a straight trade for a VERY sharp 85 1.2L in similar condition. Obviously it must be the mk ii. You probably think I am crazy, however, everything my lens comes with is worth more than a 85 1.2.

Here is the add up using BH prices:
16-35 ---- 1,549
82 mm Hoya HD UV filter ---- 128.85
82mm Hoya HD cpl ----- 308.85

Will also spit up at the following prices or Best offer:
16-35 ---- 1350 shipped
82mm HD UV filter --- 90 shipped
82mm HD CPL ---- 250 shipped

Will sell everything together for 1650 shipped.

Total is the same price as a BRAND new 85. Basically I am looking for an 85 that is in PRISTINE condition to trade for. All my stuff is only 2 and a half weeks old. Just a change of mind. If I were to sell straight up, it would have to be for 1650 shipped, you handle all paypal fees. Thats a savings of over $300 (more if you including shipping from BH). This lens is JUST LIKE BRAND NEW. I haven't even mounted the lens hood....

Now for some pictures:
16-351.jpg

16-352.jpg

16-353.jpg

16-354.jpg

16-355.jpg

And here is a picture taken wide open at 2.8 : center focus, at 18mm. As you can see this lens is VERY SHARP!!!!
16-356.jpg

And a 100 percent crop on the focus point:
16-357.jpg

Thank you for looking, trades will have priority over selling straight up.

Last edited:
So how old is it actually?

Or, if it is really 2 1/2 weeks old, with two owners already, may I ask what is wrong with it?

sounds like he has owned the lens for 2.5 weeks. Prior to that it belonged to someone else for who knows how long, could be 2 years? This lens came out about 2 years ago.

Considering some of the stuff I've read about this lens, it is an important question. Especially since I can get a new one for only $135 more.

If the date code is UX0503, then the lens should be manufactured in May 2009

Sorry about all the confusion guys.

There is NOTHING wrong with the lens. I will guarantee your money back for 3 days of receiving the item. As long as it is returned in the same condition. You would have to pay for shipping back to me and the shipping to you.

However, whoever buys this lens will be VERY VERY happy. It is just as a new lens just ALOT cheaper. If you put a brand new lens right next to this one, you would not be able to tell the difference.
I would also highly recommend the filters, as they are the best filters that money can buy.

Eric

Most reactions

Back