Canon 24-105/4 L in very good condition

simvai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's time to let the 24-105 go so I can get me some new gear. It is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and functionally. The glass is clear. There is a little white paint spot on the outside of the hood that doesn't affect the function (obviously). For those of you who are interested, it's a UV coded lens. It does come w/ the original caps, hood, and box.

Price: 725$US or 725$CA

Payment: I accept and prefer Paypal (I'm verified and my address is confirmed). I also accept cash if picked up locally.

Shipping: Ground shipping is free for North America. 25$ For other destionation.

Please send me a PM if you are interested!

$IMG_1194.jpg
$IMG_1196.jpg
$IMG_1197.jpg

If you feel that my price is unfair, feel free to make an offer!

I would suggest posting your lens on ebay. Being relatively new to the forum people tend to be a little nervous about purchasing directly. The buyer has some protection through ebay.
I am currently thinking about purchasing that very lens but the price would need to be much better to offset the risk. This is not intended to be an insult directed towards you. Its just that many have been ripped off dealing directly, me included.
Good luck on you sale

I personally do think this is good price. Unfortunately, it true that most people won't buy from someone who hasn't been around the forum very long. I couldn't sell brand new cameras for $100 off retail here; I had to find local buyers. Although, in reality, if the buyer uses PayPal and does the transaction as a sale, they would be covered.

The eBay route will kill a lot of what you get in fees. I'd guess you'll lose about $70 after all the fees and postage if you sold at this price - Google eBay Calculator. My advice is to try to find a local buyer, you will get a better price and don't have to deal with fees or them worrying about whether or not you're actually selling a real item. It'll take much longer to sell, though.

It is a good price. Price or the item is not in question.
It is true there is buyer protection through paypal alone, it is not nearly as clear cut and as quick to recover from as with ebay. I have had experiences with both.
My point was I sometimes will take a gamble on an item IF the price is VERY good.

I understand your concerns but as SoCalTiger mentioned the fees for selling on ebay are simply too high for an item like this.
I will post an ad on Craiglist to see if I can find a local buyer.

If someone from the forum is interested in purchasing the lens, please send me a PM.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back