What's new

Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Lens

Sarah2531

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Professional L-series Canon zoom lens24-70mm f/2.8L lens. It is in pristine condition. Comes with UV filter which I put on the first day I got it, blank warranty card, original box with cd, lens pouch, lens hood and caps.
I've used this only a few times. Selling for $1350. Call 678-748-0574.
I'm in the Atlanta, GA area
 

Attachments

  • $5F75He5Je3Kd3I83J9c7r9bce4668ccbf1477.webp
    $5F75He5Je3Kd3I83J9c7r9bce4668ccbf1477.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 181
  • $5I25Gb5He3Ee3F33I3c7re611f98c7dc0144c.webp
    $5I25Gb5He3Ee3F33I3c7re611f98c7dc0144c.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 166
  • $5I75G35K53n93Ge3Lec7rd0884b2e30131ba2.webp
    $5I75G35K53n93Ge3Lec7rd0884b2e30131ba2.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 159
  • $5Ld5G75F33m13F43N3c7r269d6cf1c33a1b04.webp
    $5Ld5G75F33m13F43N3c7r269d6cf1c33a1b04.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 166
  • $5N75G35J13K53Gf3N7c7r6b9881091d5919e8.webp
    $5N75G35J13K53Gf3N7c7r6b9881091d5919e8.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 176
  • $5Z35Ha5M13L23F83Hcc7r0c52e293c29e1ccb.webp
    $5Z35Ha5M13L23F83Hcc7r0c52e293c29e1ccb.webp
    13 KB · Views: 167

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom