What's new

Canon 24mm f/1.4L Mk I - worldwide

antuni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
CA but currently working overseas
Selling my Canon 24L version 1.

US date code, comes with hood, pouch and both caps. no more box.

$1050, shipped and paypal or trade with 35L or 50L.

there is a bit of paint rubbing from attaching and detaching the lens hood

Item is in Qatar but I can ship to most parts of the world.
I will use EMS International to get it to you quick. It will take around 4-7 days depends on where you from and your customs.


feedbacks
ebay
potn
fredmiranda



[/FONT]​
 

Attachments

  • $24Lglass.webp
    $24Lglass.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 161
  • $24Lbody.webp
    $24Lbody.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom