9 90foxbox TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 25 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 #1 Looking to sell my Canon 28mm F1.8 so I can get something a little wider. I bought it back in April from KEH, pretty sure it was a EX or EX+. My order confirmation email doesn't list that info. Great condition. Comes with both lens caps. $350 shipped to the CON. US. Location: Detroit, Michigan.
Looking to sell my Canon 28mm F1.8 so I can get something a little wider. I bought it back in April from KEH, pretty sure it was a EX or EX+. My order confirmation email doesn't list that info. Great condition. Comes with both lens caps. $350 shipped to the CON. US. Location: Detroit, Michigan.
9 90foxbox TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 25 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Will trade towards 17-40L.
9 90foxbox TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 25 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bump.