What's new

Canon 300mm F/2.8 Lens for sale

cas3021

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am selling my Canon 300mm F 2.8 USM lens. The outside has wear and tear but the inside and glass are in excellent condition. Canon in NJ recently inspected the lens and put in a brand new focusing unit which was over 1,200 since then the lens works like a brand new lens. I am closing my action photograpy business and liquiding all my equipment. I am asking 2,500 for the lens which would include the hard carrying case, UPS shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. If interested and would like to see photos please email me at cas3021@aol.com Thanks for looking!!
 
Last edited:
I am selling my Canon 300mm F 2.8 USM lens. The outside has wear and tear but the inside and glass are in excellent condition. Canon in NJ recently inspected the lens and put in a brand new focusing unit which was over 1,200 since then the lens works like a brand new lens. I am closing my action photograpy business and liquiding all my equipment. If interested and would like to see photos please email me at cas3021@aol.com Thanks for looking!!

Price??
 
Sorry about that....I edited my listing to include the price and shipping info.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom