What's new

Canon 30D with lense and flash

sly.production

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I have a brand new canon 30D with a canon 18-55 lense and a 430 Ex flash.

I'm looking at selling this package for $900. obo.

I have had this camera for about 2 weeks now and the job i have they are wanting me to switch to video so im selling all this to go toward my video camera.

No scratches or dents............... brand new.

For any questions please call me or email me at slater62586@aim.com or 432-638-7462.

I'M LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES.
 
Would you sell the flash separately?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom