FieldsForests
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2009
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
I am selling a Canon 40D, and a EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens for 740$.
Each are in mint condition, and have been used little.
My facebook is Ethan Bowes, and my email is ethanbowes@hotmail.com, my phone number is 250-591-2868. These are all for verification reasons.
Anyways, I am looking to sell these as fast as possible, so either looking for a bank transfer or Western Union, and preferably from Canada, although US works too.
Please let me know here, or email me at: ethanbowes@gmail.com.
Thankyou.
Each are in mint condition, and have been used little.
My facebook is Ethan Bowes, and my email is ethanbowes@hotmail.com, my phone number is 250-591-2868. These are all for verification reasons.
Anyways, I am looking to sell these as fast as possible, so either looking for a bank transfer or Western Union, and preferably from Canada, although US works too.
Please let me know here, or email me at: ethanbowes@gmail.com.
Thankyou.