What's new

Canon 50mm f/1.2

woojiebear

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
387
Reaction score
1
Location
Kelowna, B.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all - I currently have a Canon 50mm f/1.2
it's less than a year old and still under manufacturer's warrantee and is in perfect condition. I have the original packaging and receipt also.
I'm looking to trade - for...
17-40mm plus cash
sigma f/1.4 plus cash
24-105mm f/4
or any combination of these items.
details to follow - let me know if you're interested.
i live in Kelowna, B.C.
thanks :)
 
I know of a photographer who is looking for a used one of these. I'll point out this thread to him.
 
I have 24-105mm. I am wondering if you are still interested in trading.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom