Canon 580EX II and 430EX II - New

ROK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to sell the two speedlites mention in the title. The 430EX II has NEVER been used and the 580EX II has been fired less than 100 times, no exaggerating. It goes without saying that they are in perfect/brand new condition. I purchased them new at Central Photo in Paducah, KY last year, approximately 8 months ago. I simply don't have a need for speedlites because I use studio strobes everywhere I go. These flashes collect dust and deserve some attention. I am not even throwing a price out there because I plan on accepting the first reasonable offer that comes in. I will split them up if needed, too. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions and/or concerns. Thank you!

Ryan
ROK Photography
618-645-0986
$flashes.JPG

Checking back in, kind of surprised to see there is no response. I'll throw a price out that will buy them both - $350.

I think the problem you are running into (with this and your other posts) is that you are a new member here and the only posts you have are for items that you are selling. Folks are leery of that since there have and are so many scams going on out there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back