What's new

Canon 6D 24-105mm - Updated Photos - Price Drop

reaper7534

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
29
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will regret this later I'm sure, but here goes. Currently have a Canon 6D with minimal shutter count, probably under 1,000. Was purchased in May of 2014 and was very well taken care of.

Also have a Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS L lens which was purchased at same time as camera.

Canon 6D 1300.00 SOLD

24-105mm 550.00

Yongnuo 468 II 50.00

Black Rapid Strap 40.00



























The camera includes all original accessories w/ boxes. Original hood included with lens
 
Last edited:
Since I am the original owner, going by the file name there is approximately 865 shutter counts.
 
You should post pictures of it.
 
Updated post with better pictures
 
Price drop on the lens ..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom