What's new

Canon 70-200 2.8L and Memory card for sale

Dave127

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm relisting my 70-200 2.8L IS lens for sale and a 16GB memory card. I have sold everything else.

The lens is a Canon 70-200 2.8L with image stabilizer. I have everything for it including the box it came in $1450.

The memory card is an San disk extreme 3 16 GB $80.

I can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Received lens last night and was in perfect condition! Thank you very much Dave!!! Dont hesitate to buy if he has anything for sale!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom