What's new

Canon 70-200mm 4L Lens $585 Shipped

Intrikate Mind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I just upgraded so I have no use for this lens. Lens body and glass are in perfect shape with no scratches and no dust inside. Lens is tack sharp and functions without any issues. It comes with the original lens hood, pouch and box. I am asking for $585 shipped via USPS priority. If you live near area code 91387, I'm willing to meet and knock the price down to $575. Thanks.

IMG_3238-3.jpg

IMG_3239-2.jpg

IMG_3240-2.jpg

IMG_3241-2.jpg
 
Hi , I want to purchase this lens, if it is ok and has no issues and faults. I am in Dubai and you have to ship it to dubai /. can you do that if yes then email me on ehtesham_khan77@yahoo.com or reply this thread
 
If the price drops at any point around 500$, let me know. No offense to your asking price, my budget is just that low.
 
Hi if this lens is still available send me an email at zacdoner@gmail.com
i am very interested in getting this lens very soon as I need one next month
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom