Canon 750D lens

Darrenwarne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm new here and new to photography. I would like some advice on a lens for my 750D canon SLR.
I am looking at these

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM

TAMRON
AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Lens

I have a standard kit lens 18 to 55mm at moment. I don't know much about them so would appreciate any help.

I enjoy taking pictures of landscapes but would like to dabble in wildlife photography and would like a zoom lens.

Thanks
Darren

Hi I'm new here and new to photography. I would like some advice on a lens for my 750D canon SLR.
I am looking at these

TAMRON

I have a standard kit lens 18 to 55mm at moment. I don't know much about them so would appreciate any help.

I enjoy taking pictures of landscapes but would like to dabble in wildlife photography and would like a zoom lens.

Thanks
Darren
What do you call wildlife? That is a very important point for choosing a lens for wildlife. Also what is your budget? Those two combined will give us a better idea of what would best fit your needs.

I am looking at these

TAMRON

Thanks
Darren
What do you call wildlife? That is a very important point for choosing a lens for wildlife. Also what is your budget? Those two combined will give us a better idea of what would best fit your needs.

Hi
Yes of course. I don't mean lions and tigers I mean birds, deer and woodland type. I live in Scotland so Ospreys and Eagles would be the goal. Budget wouldn't be much which is why I've just listed the two cheaper ones in the post. Thanks

Thank you I'm off to have a look now.

Most reactions

Back