TexasTea
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2012
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- DEN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I sold my 7D recently, and no longer have a need for the Battery Grip (BG-E7). It was very lightly used and comes with the original box, packaging, AA battery insert, etc. I will try and get pictures up as quick as I can.
Price: $130.00 + PayPal service fee (typically 3%)
Shipping: Carrier of your choice (UPS,FedEx,USPS) only to CONUS, and will be added to the price of the grip.
Method of Payment: PayPal, or local pickup in the greater Denver area with cash is fine too.
Thanks for looking!
Price: $130.00 + PayPal service fee (typically 3%)
Shipping: Carrier of your choice (UPS,FedEx,USPS) only to CONUS, and will be added to the price of the grip.
Method of Payment: PayPal, or local pickup in the greater Denver area with cash is fine too.
Thanks for looking!