What's new

Canon 90mm Tilt shift lens

manda081818

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
State College, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my canon tse 90mm tilt shift lens for 750 dollars. The lens is fairly new, no scratches since I handle all my equipment with fine care.

I would like to sell this in order to buy a new lens.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

-Amanda
 
I am selling my canon tse 90mm tilt shift lens for 750 dollars. The lens is fairly new, no scratches since I handle all my equipment with fine care.

I would like to sell this in order to buy a new lens.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

-Amanda

Is this still available?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom