Tweak589
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone. I am selling a used BG-E5 grip & 2 batteries. I hope it is OK to post such links here, I would just like to see if any compatible Rebel owners out there are interested
.
Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip + 2x LP-E5 Batteries - eBay (item 230441379230 end time Mar-01-10 23:23:04 PST)
I am a new member here, hoping to get some help on purchases of new lenses as well... this forum looks to be a great place for getting some help and feedback. I'll be around!
Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip + 2x LP-E5 Batteries - eBay (item 230441379230 end time Mar-01-10 23:23:04 PST)
I am a new member here, hoping to get some help on purchases of new lenses as well... this forum looks to be a great place for getting some help and feedback. I'll be around!
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.