Canon Bodies XTi, XT, XT-IR

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I made the commitment and bought a new 5DmkII. So, out with the old. I'm keeping my 30D as a backup. These aren't spotless cameras, I'm a photographer and I use them. But...they all function 100%! I will cover shipping and PayPal fees!

Canon XTi 400D with BG-E3 battery grip
Includes box, body cap, cables, software, neck strap (unused), charger, 2 original Canon batteries and 2 (new) aftermarket batteries. It only has about 4K pics on it! Sandisk Extreme III 1Gb CF
$425 shipped

Canon XT 350D IR (infared) converted by Lifepixel.com
Includes body cap, charger and 2 aftermarket batteries. Cosmetically, I don't know? About a 7. It's not perfect. The LCD screen is perfect, as is the IQ. It just has some rough marks around the hand grip areas. Takes perfect pictures. I'm guessing about 10K actuations. Sandisk Extreme III 1Gb CF
$525 shipped

Canon XT 350D
Includes box, body cap, cables, software, charger and 3 aftermarket batteries. Again, cosmetically, about an 8 or so. Perfect IQ! Less than 5K actuations. Sandisk Extreme III 1Gb CF This was a back-up to a back-up
biggrin.gif

$325 shipped

Not willing to separate the grip, unless you purchase one of the other bodies. Sorry, I haven't finished the images yet. I will email photos to serious buyers.

Please do not send PM...EMAIL ONLY! around395 at gmail dot com

452037148_N2A6X-X2.jpg

452037173_hKv9a-X3.jpg

All emails replied to.

Sorry, not willing to separate the grip.

I'm also interested in full or partial trades with some $$ on my end.
Looking for Canon 16-35 f/2.8, 24-105 f/4 IS, or 17-40.

Most reactions

Back