What's new

Canon ef 300mm F/2.8L NON IS

lemondropdude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon 300mm F/2.8L for sale. It is in near perfect condition with an exception of minor wear on the tripod mount. The glass is in perfect condition as well. The lens has been used probably 20 times since I bought it about 3 years ago from a friend. The images are super crisp, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I am asking $3000 or best offer for it. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no. This sale includes the leather lens cover, the leather hard case, and the lens hood which is in great condition. Buyer pays shipping and insurance, PayPal ONLY unless you would like to make the exchange in person. I apologize for the poor quality photos, I can send much better ones via email of the front and rear lens elements if you would like. Message me or comment on the post to get in touch. Thanks for looking!
$photo1.webp$photo2.webp$photo3.webp$photo4.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom