What's new

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi + Extras!

Quatakai

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I know this is my first post but I'm trying to sell some of my stuff quickly so I can get my credit back up.

Items for sale are:

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI
Tripod
1GB Ultra Extra Memory
LowPro Camera Bag
Bundled Lens
2 Polarizers
Neck Strap
and all the cables, battery + charger, manuals, warranty, and original boxing to go along with it.

I've used this thing probably a total of 6 times, other than that it sits in the camera bag.

$600 Shipped

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg
 
That's a fair price! Good luck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom