What's new

Canon lenses. Great for Begginers.

chris_arnet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Allright, lets get right down to it...

Canon 70-210 f4 $130
Untitled-2-1.jpg

(nice image quality right?) haha.
Its in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it.

$150 for me to include a Canon 18-55 kit lense. I don't do paypal. Ive used it twice and been scammed twice. I really just want to get rid of this junk. I dont use it. I would consider trades, depending on what it is. If you want to trade for something heres what i would consider:

Rangefinder body
Battery Grip for 20D (BG-E2 i think???)
Some Real nice memory cards (CF)
Just offer

But I really would prefer cash as I am a mere $150 from a Canon 10-22 (!!!), however I will look at anything you offer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom