What's new

Canon Rebel 2000 SLR w/ Macro Lens

rspruce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello-

I am new to this board but am a lover of photography. Also, I am try to sell my Canon Rebel 2000 SLR. It is honestly in perfect condition and was only used briefly. Here are the details:

Canon Rebel 2000 SLR (35mm)
28-80mm Sigma Macro Lens
Black Samsonite carrying case
Table top tripod
4 rolls of film
Manuals for both the camera & lens
Travel bag to protect un-used film from the x-ray machine when flying

I am located in Colorado Springs, CO. I have several photos of the camera. Please email me with any questions or anything.

Thanks!!

Ryan
ryanspruce13@msn.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom