What's new

Canon T2i Bundle Kit with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses

arodrigz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Tipton, IN
Hi all, I bought both a T3i and a T2i and after playing around with the T3i decided to keep it and sell the other. So I have a brand new in box never opened T2i that comes bundled with the 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses. Both lenses are brand new and sealed in box. The 18-55 comes in the box with the camera and the 55-250 has it's own box.

Asking $800 for the bundle.
 
You might try listing it on ebay. I am sorry, but being a new member here we are all going to be very leery of purchasing. There are so many scams going out there with cameras that any new member posting like that sends up some huge red flags for us. Sorry!
 
Yeah I thought about that after I submitted the post. I actually have it listed on Ebay for a tad more but thought it would be better to list on a camera forum. For those who feel uncomfortable you can check me out. My ebay profile name is firepol and my advrider profile is also firepol.

I hear you on the scams. I'm so fed up with craigslist lately; all I get for responses is spams. Makes it hard to sell anything and with ebay and paypal's fees being so high, that's frustrating too.

Alex
 
I hear you! Tis the season for the scam artists... I surf craigslist constantly for awesome deals and about one in 50 might be legit. PAIN IN THE BUTT.
 
I sold the 55-250 lens but still have the T2i kit with the 18-55 lens. I'm willing to let that go for $625.
 
Yep, it's sold. Still have an Olympus e-510 I'm trying to get rid of but the canon is gone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom