njv
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2012
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Canon T3i and Canon T4i cameras. I decided as a Christmas gift to myself I am going to upgrade.
Both cameras are in excellent condition physically and functionally.
The T3i comes with the original box, charger, battery, neck strap, and screen protector. I do not have the English owners manual. It also comes with an 18-55 IS lens. I am asking $500 including shipping.
The T4i comes with the original box, charger, battery owners manuals, screen protector, neckstrap, a 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 3 lens and a 55-250mm lens , both have IS. I am asking $1200
If you have any questions please let me know, I may consider selling the camera bodies separately. Also, I prefer PayPal.
Thanks for looking!
Both cameras are in excellent condition physically and functionally.
The T3i comes with the original box, charger, battery, neck strap, and screen protector. I do not have the English owners manual. It also comes with an 18-55 IS lens. I am asking $500 including shipping.
The T4i comes with the original box, charger, battery owners manuals, screen protector, neckstrap, a 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 3 lens and a 55-250mm lens , both have IS. I am asking $1200
If you have any questions please let me know, I may consider selling the camera bodies separately. Also, I prefer PayPal.
Thanks for looking!