What's new

Canon Telephoto 400mm f/5.6L USM

Really good lens. But if you want to hand hold at f8 etc ... Move to somewhere V E R Y Sunny.
The last event I was shooting at f/8-f/10 under the shade of the grandstands. It's usually pretty bright out there, overcast days I can drop it down to the f/5.6 or f/4 depending on the lens I go with or bump the ISO up over 100.
 
So what! The lens is 17 years old and links are provided everywhere for reference and convenience. Expiry date not mentioned on the thread. Normally shelf life of such products is 5 years.
 
Last edited:
Zombie Thread!!!! Run for you lives. :evil:
scared.gif
death.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom