What's new

Canon VIXIA HV30 with a few extras

T5iDesign

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This camera was my first good video camera. I've owned it for about 3 years and have never had a problem with it. I'm selling it because I'm in college and don't have the time to use it as much as I would like.

- Canon VIXIA HV30
-With original box, manuals, and all cables.
- HD-6600 Wide angle lens
- Hoodman H300
- XH-A1 Lens hood
- Infrared Light
- extra track with hot shoe
- Step Up Ring 43mm - 52mm
- High Capacity Battery

$520 OBO


If you're interested or have any questions please email me at t5idesign@yahoo.com
No PMs please.



Canon HV30 For Sale 6 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr


Canon HV30 For Sale 5 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr


Canon HV30 For Sale 4 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr


Canon HV30 For Sale 3 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr


Canon HV30 For Sale 2 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr


Canon HV30 For Sale 1 by Tom Irwin, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom