What's new

Canonxsi body

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
740
Reaction score
53
Location
Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
250.
 

Attachments

  • $image-4135330301.webp
    $image-4135330301.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 162
  • $image-3359361162.webp
    $image-3359361162.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 166
I am not too sure honestly. it has to be about mid range. I tried finding out the shutter count on the website, but it didn't work.
Can someone send me a link to a page?
 
All I know is I have 6k on my camera card. Only card I've used.
I don't know what's high for shutter count and what's not so that's why It's 250.
 
Lol. Ok take a picture, what is the name of the image in camera? That SHOULD be your shutter count if you bought it brand new and it wasn't a demo at the store.
 
Holy I guess I lied.....

I thought i used it more
 

Attachments

  • $image-1761368646.webp
    $image-1761368646.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 142
That's why you shouldn't worry about your shutter failing any time soon..... It's rated for 100,000!!!!!!!
 
thetrue said:
That's why you shouldn't worry about your shutter failing any time soon..... It's rated for 100,000!!!!!!!

hey, but I still want a 60D!!!
Hahaahaha. I have this killer deal on a 60d right now just need the money!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom