What's new

Can't think of a title. Got one?

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm really liking this shot. The bench caught my eye, and I got into position to frame and then the colors caught my eye. I framed it up so that there was barely enough color to splash the scene, yet not take too much attention off the bench.

minimalist meets abstract. maybe. lol

anyone think of a good title?

8328296466_f13cb9801a_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd like to see it on a black border.

You could go with the generic "snowy bench"
 
lol.

I was going to use "In the words of Chris Hansen; 'Have a Seat'..." lol

I was debating what sort of border if any, I was thinking black. I'll put a quick one on and see how I likey.
 
I like how the border locks it all in.
 
The border does nice. I like the whole scene, and I'm glad you frame it with those colors in the BG, really makes it more interesting! Nice work sir
 
The border does nice. I like the whole scene, and I'm glad you frame it with those colors in the BG, really makes it more interesting! Nice work sir

Thanks. ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom