Sil

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
eos M efm 11-22 ND filter 5 stop

6CsIeyb.jpg

Thank Jeff...;-)

I love these shots, no sign of civilization at all, lets the imagination run wild. nice set Silvano.

Reactions: Sil
Thank Jeff...;-)

Always envious of the beautiful locations you find. Nice set.

Always envious of the beautiful locations you find. Nice set.

come and see me ... make a team of photoforum of 3 or 4 people .... out of season to sleep no problem ... but later I come to you ... ; -)

thank for reply Smoke..!!!

but later I come to you ... ; -)

Come on!!! But you might want to wait for spring or fall when the weather is a little cooler LOL

Thank you for posting these photos. It gives us something to aim for. Can you post more info ( without giving away too many secrets? ) Things like why you liked the shot and why you took it from where you did. How wet did you get? LOL

Thank you for posting these photos. It gives us something to aim for. Can you post more info ( without giving away too many secrets? ) Things like why you liked the shot and why you took it from where you did. How wet did you get? LOL

Thank for reply ceemac...:)

gladly ... I'm glad someone wants to know info about the shot ....
these canyons are about 40 km from my house ... very cold water and deep points that you have to swim ... I went with a friend of mine ... we had a watertight bag a watertight case of one of my diving machine and a very small and very small boat to put the two backpacks ... the shots were all made in the water ... I had the diving suit. the tripods in water also those ... the greatest danger was given by the condensation ... sometimes everything was wet in a moment ... but the eos M is a tank ... the real problem was the sun and the reflections that made many parts burned .... I will return when it is cloudy ... and then it takes a long time we entered the Canyon at 9 am and gone out at 16 am .... it's not easy ... the good shots are not so many the light was very hard ...

Thanks. Photography for you is definitely about the adventure too. Well worth it.

Most reactions

Back