What's new

Canyonlands

McNugget801

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
388
Reaction score
43
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I
 
Last edited:
I love it!

My only gripe is the noise left from the HDR processing especially in the sky. Otherwise a fantastic image :thumbup:
 
I believe it is masked for the sky then brightness/contrast layer(s) in your processing? My only problem with that it is the sky is now darker than the ground... and it seems like you have tonemapped the ground? Either way it has the oversharpened sort of look to it.

On your composition... horizon has landed in the middle...
 
try not to make the horizontal line fall even in the composition. however nice photo



______________________________________________________________________
Chun Keang Photography
______________________________________________________________________
 
thanks
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom