Capitol Building

1hdr4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a HDR shot I took of the Capitol building in Des Moines, IA. I used my Canon 60d and took 3 auto bracketed shots hand held. I used Photomatix Pro for processing but I realize not everyone may like the way it was processed. C&C welcome.

Attachments

• $Capitol - Copy.jpg
    $Capitol - Copy.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 142
Nice work with HDR, especially the color with the gold dome. I'd rather not have the lamp post lean like that, maybe just omit it and the car, too.

Ya everything is nice except for the distortion factor. Just a bit of perspective adjustment should make that a killer image.

Last edited:
Cool photo! It would be great if you could clone out that car though and there is a small bit of halo on the bluer part of the sky..

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Very Nice!! Iowa Seems to be big on this forum :)

I love the photo! As others mentioned, minus the car. Really nice colors in the dome as someone mentioned.

Thanks all for the positive thoughts and tips. I love HDR photography and hope to do more.

This was a pretty good one. Taken from the parking lot in back, I think. I, too would have done a bit of perspective adjust, but otherwise, I love it. Try the adjust and see if you don't think it's better.

Most reactions

Back