What's new

Car Nuts!!! Dr. Jones and The Toaster

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please feel free to comment and critique.

1).
DSC_0470copy.jpg


2).
DSC_0488copy.jpg


3).
DSC_0518copy.jpg


4).
DSC_0502copy.jpg


5).
DSC_0530copy.jpg


6).
DSC_0533copy.jpg


Thanks for Looking.

-Josh
 
The passenger in the white shirt is really distracting. Also the vehicles seem a bit soft but its understandable. Also, even worse is the passenger seems to have his head raised like he is some sort of thug.
 
^^^ I agree with the previous poster. A quick unsharp mask might help a bit but it looks like you have a touch of motion blur. I've never done shots like this, but I suspect the motion blur is hard to avoid.

Shots also seem a touch underexposed?

Aside from the photog stuff... whats the deal with that second car? Is that some suped-up forester? The first one is a WRX I assume... looks almost like an STi, but no wing.

I'm a car nut (which is why I looked), but my knowledge of the Suby's is limited to their rally car and the WRX/STi... and even that is a bit sketchy. I drive a 2004 VW R32.

Ok, not a car forum... so I'll stop now. :)
 
The passenger in the white shirt is really distracting. Also the vehicles seem a bit soft but its understandable. Also, even worse is the passenger seems to have his head raised like he is some sort of thug.

Thanks for the comments that will only help me pay closer attention to the details next time. Not to search for excuses, but this was one of my first attempts at rolling shots. I didn't pay too much attention the passenger or my wife's hand on top of the Forester's steering wheel until I got home. I was a bit preoccupied with motion blur and not taking a fuzzy pic.

Other than that how do you like the photo's?
 
#5 is my favorite. The 2.5rs is the greatest Subaru ever. I do agree that you should take out the passenger next time. It is a bit distracting and takes away from the "driver and machine" feel.
 
The Car is too soft in the above post^ you've lost some detail by adding contrast...
 
hehehe......I found the sharpen filter on CS2.........I redid the first set. Thanks for editing the photos The_Saint, that helped.
 
Aside from the photog stuff... whats the deal with that second car? Is that some suped-up forester? The first one is a WRX I assume... looks almost like an STi, but no wing.

Ok, not a car forum... so I'll stop now. :)

The 2.5RS(sedan) in the states never came turbocharged. He wound up doing a WRX motor swap into it. As for the Forester, you can just think of it as a WRX with a boxier shell.

Thanks for the input.
 
Thanks for the comments that will only help me pay closer attention to the details next time. Not to search for excuses, but this was one of my first attempts at rolling shots. I didn't pay too much attention the passenger or my wife's hand on top of the Forester's steering wheel until I got home. I was a bit preoccupied with motion blur and not taking a fuzzy pic.

Other than that how do you like the photo's?


Other than the people in the cars [kinda hard to drive without one though.. lol] I like the shots. I agree with what others have said though.
 
^^^ So all in all......besides the wife's hand and my buddies passenger, they are some decent shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom