What's new

car photos for yearbook

AF44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
her is the first of 5 different cars i will be featuring in our high school yearbook. i will post a few different shots of each and you can tell me which ones you like. there will be more to come. enjoy!


1. a little overdone photoshop job
2947491711_2cf688b180_b.jpg




2. a touch of motion blur and a slight rotation and crop
2948345480_3e6a9be22d_b.jpg
 
I like the first, but it could waiver depending on your goal for the photos.
 
I like the first, but it seams a bit underexposed.
 
I think I would boost the exposure a touch then go with #1. Both nice shots though.
 
that ghosting is a result of my little photoshop motion blur touch up, unintentional but a pain in the ass to go back and take out so im just gonna leave it as is.
 
I'm not feeling either. They both seem to be a bit on the soft side and the photoshop blur looks bad.
 
The lighter one will print 'better' - be sure to change to CYMK color space to evaluate the blues in particular.

-Shea
 
i think i would choose a non darkened 1
 
Cool pics, but I agree that #1 is a nice shot, but too dark. You can always layermask to get rid of that ghosting around the car. Or make a selection, or etc.....there are a hundred ways to get rid of that ghosting in photoshop.
 
well everyone's insisting on me going back and brightening up #1 led to something good. i kept trying to lighten up the picture in iPhoto by using the brightness adjustment but it kept enhancing distracting stuff in the photo, so i tried the exposure adjustment, and it work great!

enjoy and thanks for the help!

2951245484_6d12573a35_b.jpg
 
i just got back from trabuco canyon with my next feature. tell me which one is best!

1.
2952062883_35b34ee27a_b.jpg



2.
2952912488_763e8b7548_b.jpg



3.
2952061621_7ca91fdc60_b.jpg



4.
2952060345_f1ca360861_b.jpg



5.
2952909124_d370f18ea0_b.jpg



6.
2952914164_1c49668ac4_b.jpg



7.
2952064841_e0af615be2_b.jpg



8.
2952917028_de8edcc691_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom