Car Picture

SneakyMike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some friends and I have a monthly photo contest that has to do with our cars.. This month the category is Parking Garage..

This is my First attempt.. C&C

-Mike

CarShoot024copycopy.jpg

..I've noticed the pillars don't line up.. But I was trying more to center the light.. :???:

Since you're allowing anybody to edit, here's my view. Next time, you should probably choose a less distracting background. I gave a little color to the scene anyway.

Set01HDR1from_CarShoot024copycopy.jpg

Not much I could do with the pic, but you get the idea, right?

I would re shoot it with the car between the pillars so its symmetrical, also I would have it brighter as Knowledge edited it to look like. I am a huge fan of your car, thats the BMW Z3 M coupe right? Badass car, its seriously on my list for next car, that and an 02' M3.

Since you're allowing anybody to edit, here's my view. Next time, you should probably choose a less distracting background. I gave a little color to the scene anyway.

Set01HDR1from_CarShoot024copycopy.jpg

Ah...can see a lot more details here.

And I concur with the background being a touch too busy.

Yup, I see what you're saying. :)

I would re shoot it with the car between the pillars so its symmetrical, also I would have it brighter as Knowledge edited it to look like. I am a huge fan of your car, thats the BMW Z3 M coupe right? Badass car, its seriously on my list for next car, that and an 02' M3.

Yeah, its a 2000 M Coupe. Very awesome car, and tons of fun to drive :headbang:

Nice Z3 coupe! I work at the plant where we made those :)

Niice!

And I'll re shoot in a couple days and let you all see what I come up with. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back