K kayliana TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 109 Reaction score 1 Location Overton, Nv Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #1
R ruchiicoool TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2010 #2 already seen but nice ........
Darton TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2007 Messages 126 Reaction score 1 Location Maryville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2010 #3 Here's a good tutorial video about shooting cars. I like your second shot best, but it would do better without the reflections in the chrome. It's hard to shoot cars without reflections. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Here's a good tutorial video about shooting cars. I like your second shot best, but it would do better without the reflections in the chrome. It's hard to shoot cars without reflections.
K kayliana TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 109 Reaction score 1 Location Overton, Nv Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for the video. I know, it was pretty hard to shoot the cars without reflection. What do you mean you already seen it??
Thank you for the video. I know, it was pretty hard to shoot the cars without reflection. What do you mean you already seen it??
C cougargal TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 #5 Thank you for the video. My husband and I attend alot of classic car shows as we own 2 classic cars ourselves, so that will help me out alot.
Thank you for the video. My husband and I attend alot of classic car shows as we own 2 classic cars ourselves, so that will help me out alot.