JamieR TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 #1 Manual 1/100 f/2.8 ISO 400 50mm Last edited: May 20, 2009
M Mtalicarox TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2009 Messages 188 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2009 #2 Nice framing/aperature. I would say dont have it so centered if possible. That's a nice picture besides that.. good job IMO.
Nice framing/aperature. I would say dont have it so centered if possible. That's a nice picture besides that.. good job IMO.
JamieR TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the feedback, appreciated
C cphanh TPF Noob! Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 #4 I agree, nice shot. Great lighting.
Sherman Banks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 871 Reaction score 0 Location Rain City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 #5 Nice shot, looks like that 40d is working out well for you.
JamieR TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank you guys. Any criticisms? Would love to take something from this to improve on.
Sherman Banks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 871 Reaction score 0 Location Rain City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 #7 I'd maybe frame it so if it were to be centrally placed, the spine would create a larger diagonal across the frame. Andy maybe more subject, less distractions.
I'd maybe frame it so if it were to be centrally placed, the spine would create a larger diagonal across the frame. Andy maybe more subject, less distractions.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Might be intentional but the colors seem muted. Also ... is it focused right? Looks a little soft to my eye. I actually also have absolutely no idea what it is.
Might be intentional but the colors seem muted. Also ... is it focused right? Looks a little soft to my eye. I actually also have absolutely no idea what it is.
JamieR TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 manaheim said: Might be intentional but the colors seem muted. Also ... is it focused right? Looks a little soft to my eye. I actually also have absolutely no idea what it is. Click to expand... It's the spine of an animal, have no idea what animal though. The colors looking desaturated was intentional
manaheim said: Might be intentional but the colors seem muted. Also ... is it focused right? Looks a little soft to my eye. I actually also have absolutely no idea what it is. Click to expand... It's the spine of an animal, have no idea what animal though. The colors looking desaturated was intentional