What's new

Caribbean Cruise pics, *56k go take a vacation*

Reverend

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis
The ship...
IMG_6596.sized.jpg


The deck
IMG_6900.sized.jpg


The dining halla
Untitled_HDR_00_001.sized.jpg


The Royal Promenade
Untitled_HDR_01.sized.jpg


One of the pools
IMG_7436.sized.jpg


Payne's Bay, Barbados
IMG_6655.sized.jpg


Mount Gay Rum Factory
IMG_6616.sized.jpg


Me ****faced at Mount Gay
IMG_6609.sized.jpg


The green monkey
IMG_6785.sized.jpg


Sunrise at the St. Lucia Pitons
IMG_6908.sized.jpg


Another of the ship -- look at the size of that thing!!
IMG_6960.sized.jpg


The Black Pearl - its now a tourist attraction for island tours
IMG_6970.sized.jpg


Another of the Pitons
IMG_7110.sized.jpg


Dolphins!
IMG_7022.sized.jpg


Butterfly on my leg
IMG_7277.sized.jpg


More to come...
 
Wow, what a trip, huh? That ship is gorgeous inside! These are fun pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ha-ha! I just noticed the "ghostly" figures in the dining room. That promenade and the dining area are something else.
 
(Ghastly) Krueger said:
That's the "Adventure of the seas" right?
I took a cruise in that ship a couple of years ago... :D
Yep. Sure is. Kewl ship.
 
No, I didn't even have time to try it!

I also never bothered with the ice skating ring, the mini golf, the arcade, or a bunch of other stuff that I should have while I was on it. There was actually TOO much to do!
 
how in the world did you manage to get those pictures without people in them?
 
that makes me really jealous, and as my gf also saw the pics it got me problems (T_T)

*seems like the blackpearl is burning in the back.
 
Protean said:
how in the world did you manage to get those pictures without people in them?

We had a morning excursion, and when we got back, my wife wanted to hit the pool. Everyone else was out on the island, so the place was pretty much empty.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom