Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cls.jpg

Moni, this is a striking image. I think it's the best I've seen of the ones you've posted. The mood is so real, the contrast is great and I think the black and white completes this photo.

Very poetic picture Moni. The color tone you gave it really adds to the mood of the picture. My only suggestion would be to possibly crop/zoom in closer so the drama is more "in your face" but not so much as to lose the atmosphere of the background. Great work regradless though.

Thanks to you all for loving the photo so much :)

Lungfarmer, why do you think this one is STRONG ???

mc...hmm...actually it's a sudden catch....so, didn't have enough time to think all ;)

Harpper...poetic..hmm sounds great !!!

Craig...20 min wow! Then what feeling you've got at last???

And Alison...yeap I also think so ;)

Again thanks to all :D

Well 20 minutes may be a little dramatic. At first I thought why are these children amongst this ruble?, don't they know it's dangerous? Then I thought that maybe this was there "special place". What is actually going on here?

Moni, I just want to thank you for all your pictures so far.
I'm so used to seeing images from the 'first world' around me and your images of a kind of 'third world' life make me feel very humble. Most of the images posted on this site appease my aesthetic eye but your images do more, they stoke emotion and make me think.
Where i live (near Bradford, UK) is rapidly turning into something that looks like a third world country and i find it difficult to see positivity everyday but you seem to be able to capture feelings of hope, strength and vibrancy.
Thanks for adding more perspective to my somewhat sheltered life. :)

LF yes...this make sense ;)

Craig, actually the mother is working in another area...and told her boy to take care of her little sister....until she back :S

Thanks Captain...your words are too much attracting....you don't know how much that inspired me :D Thanks man....soon I'll post some photojournalisthic works!

Thanks Lula...I also love your works :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back