Z zcar21 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2011 Messages 279 Reaction score 19 Location Nicaragua Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2013 #1 CC is welcome.
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2013 #2 Looks well exposed, pretty good light, good framing and interesting subject. Good job!
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Jul 20, 2013 #3 The sky looks a bit odd, have you done something to it in post?
Z zcar21 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2011 Messages 279 Reaction score 19 Location Nicaragua Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 peter27 said: The sky looks a bit odd, have you done something to it in post? Click to expand... I underexposed the sky with the graduated filter.
peter27 said: The sky looks a bit odd, have you done something to it in post? Click to expand... I underexposed the sky with the graduated filter.
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Jul 21, 2013 #5 zcar21 said: peter27 said: The sky looks a bit odd, have you done something to it in post? Click to expand... I underexposed the sky with the graduated filter. Click to expand... OK. For my eye a little dark perhaps with too defined a line on the horizon , but I agree that it's an interesting photo.
zcar21 said: peter27 said: The sky looks a bit odd, have you done something to it in post? Click to expand... I underexposed the sky with the graduated filter. Click to expand... OK. For my eye a little dark perhaps with too defined a line on the horizon , but I agree that it's an interesting photo.