What's new

cars, hmm... c&c?

zandman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Location
south chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
hin2dm1.jpg


2.
hin41co2.jpg


3.
hin210lc2.jpg
 
I like #1 and #2, but the light flares on #1 are kind of distracting. #3 is just way too blown out IMHO.
 
Those are nice pics:thumbup:. How much horsepower did that blue Skyline have?
 
ISO way way too high, For shots like the second and third, take advantage of the size of your camera and ask people to move away from the vehicle and shoot it slow with a longer exposure and lower ISO. This will also get rid of P-shooter guy staring at the back side of that Skyline.

The first one does not look like you had any choice, I have no real input on that, I can't pan worth crap in the daylight so....
 
I like #1 and #2, but the light flares on #1 are kind of distracting. #3 is just way too blown out IMHO.

The first one does not look like you had any choice, I have no real input on that, I can't pan worth crap in the daylight so....

on the first one, i was shooting behind a fence, the highlights is actually the fence, i just zoomed in so it won't be that noticable but the car is moving so i need to follow it.
 
I like how dynamic #1 is. Its movement is visceral.
 
Those are nice pics:thumbup:. How much horsepower did that blue Skyline have?

not sure, but i'm guessing it's stock under the hood because if it's boosted, he'll pop up his hood and show off what he got.
the evo9 was the highlight of the night though, 1089.36awhp on dyno after his third run.
 
I like how dynamic #1 is. Its movement is visceral.
when i was starting taking pictures, i was so amazed like how do they do it like they're following the car to get those effect on the background.
and now i've done it, i still don't know how i did it..
 
on the first one, i was shooting behind a fence, the highlights is actually the fence, i just zoomed in so it won't be that noticable but the car is moving so i need to follow it.

It's not the highlights in it, I liked the look of the fence.
 
[/QUOTE]
Size does matter......

~Michael~
they have bigger, and looks like a big shot photographer,
and me, looks like someone who's goofing around. lol so i just did my best not to get on their way but they get on MY way.. when i was shooting pictures of the models, i was like at the back tip toeing so i won't catch their heads on my image.. but it's all good, i met a photography student when i was there. and yup, she's a big fan of angled shots, she's good. (noticed my flash that's why she approached me..):) i used to like angled shots but it just gets older and older.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom