andrewleephoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Cupertino, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
EDIT: SOLD!
I would like to get $25 or best offer for this bag because I got a new camera bag now.
Technically, this isn't new because I ripped off the tags, but I only used it once when I went to shoot a sporting event. It is a great bag and the sling feature saves a lot of time! It can hold one gripped body and 2 medium sized lenses.
On top of that, it has a tripod holder on the side and enough room for probably another gripped body on the accessories part.
I can ship it to you for free or I can deliver it to you if you're local (i live in San Jose, CA)
feel free to email me if you have any questions
my email is andrewlee1030@gmail.com
The bag has NO scratches, rips, tears, or any signs of use actually.
I'll take $25 paypal gifted or cash if you're local.
Thanks for looking!

DSC_6128 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6139 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6138 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr
I would like to get $25 or best offer for this bag because I got a new camera bag now.
Technically, this isn't new because I ripped off the tags, but I only used it once when I went to shoot a sporting event. It is a great bag and the sling feature saves a lot of time! It can hold one gripped body and 2 medium sized lenses.
On top of that, it has a tripod holder on the side and enough room for probably another gripped body on the accessories part.
I can ship it to you for free or I can deliver it to you if you're local (i live in San Jose, CA)
feel free to email me if you have any questions
my email is andrewlee1030@gmail.com
The bag has NO scratches, rips, tears, or any signs of use actually.
I'll take $25 paypal gifted or cash if you're local.
Thanks for looking!

DSC_6128 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6139 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6138 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr
Last edited:
