What's new

Cast Iron

DannL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Location
OK, USA
$CastIron4.webp
 
Last edited:
I like what you seem to be going for here, but I don't think the crop/framing works.
Specifically, cutting off the two black holes at the top hurts the composition.
 
I like what you seem to be going for here, but I don't think the crop/framing works.
Specifically, cutting off the two black holes at the top hurts the composition.

Thanks for the thoughts. I took your advice and changed it up a bit.
 
Hmm ...

Not sure that works any better.
Out of curiosity, what does the uncropped image look like?
 
Hmm ...

Not sure that works any better.
Out of curiosity, what does the uncropped image look like?

Horrible. But I can re-do easy enough.

All fixed.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom