What's new

Cat

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cat12.jpg
 
This is an interesting photo. I like the light source from the left with a different temperature. Makes for an interesting shot.
 
I just had an idea that it wouldn't be feline fur. :lol:

Not sure what it is, but something is missing. I like the "used" look on the top of the blade... but maybe it's the blacks behind the CAT that's buggin' me.... maybe it's the composition. Perhaps an operator would've been a help. Undecided on this one dude.
 
I think the tractor needs to jump out from the background. Brighten the tractor? Blur the background?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom