What's new

Cat's head orb. Which image to process? Also C&C.

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
70
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few shots of this orb web with a cat's head spider this morning. I like these four the best and can't decide which to take to further process. They are just similar enough that I don't want to keep all four. I'm not sold on these crops at all either. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments?

1 $_MG_0508 1000p.webp

2 $_MG_0512 1000p.webp

3 $_MG_0516 1000p.webp

4 $_MG_0520 1000p.webp
 
Thanks! After careful deliberation, I decided that #2 seemed the best to me. I processed the RAW file and this is the crop I think I'm going with. Comments?

$00MG_0512 1000p.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom