TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #1 Thoughts?
lasershot TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #2 Umm, kind of confusing, im not exactly sure what you are trying ro get across or what the subject of the photo is...
Umm, kind of confusing, im not exactly sure what you are trying ro get across or what the subject of the photo is...
Q qUAntUm k TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #3 I like the shot! I don't know what your trying to suggest either, but you make me think about it...
W Wired TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #4 Hmmm well i like it! It is very insteresting but how did you get the color like that.
GYFÄP TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Denmark Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #5 I really like that picture. It makes you think and it makes you sit and stare at it for a long time I agree with the others, though - it's a little hard to see what you're trying to say with it but it's still a very nice shot.. makes you think..
I really like that picture. It makes you think and it makes you sit and stare at it for a long time I agree with the others, though - it's a little hard to see what you're trying to say with it but it's still a very nice shot.. makes you think..
gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #6 I like it too... makes me wonder what the rest of the photos are like. esp. if that's a sparkler that he's about to light up!
I like it too... makes me wonder what the rest of the photos are like. esp. if that's a sparkler that he's about to light up!
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks everybody for checking it out.