CC on this please...

very nice image - even better model - other then the shadow (which isn't that distracting) the image is nice

LOL..I'm only kinda new here...not new to forums in general...so I don't think I fall in that category...hehehe...

Hawt Avatars are big currency. ;)

Hrrrm let me go find a pic of Megan Fox!:lovey:

Keep the photos of Megan Fox to yourself. ***** looks like a robot, and not the kind of robot you'd want to ****. ;)

I could see your model being much more appropriate as a human in a Transformers movie, because she actually looks like an organic life form. Nice work on the photo. I don't have much to add other than what BJ and Subscuck said.

Okay, fine, I'll be the one to point out that it seems as though that model is humping the table. I've NEVER wanted to be a table so bad as I do now. Thank you for sharing this with us. Very inspirational.

Okay, fine, I'll be the one to point out that it seems as though that model is humping the table. I've NEVER wanted to be a table so bad as I do now. Thank you for sharing this with us. Very inspirational.

LOL I was wondering when someone would come in and wish they were that table!!!:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back