What's new

cc please.........danke!!!!!!

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0013-2.jpg
 
Nice framing. The backlight is so strong that her dress is starting to merge and flatten the image though.
 
With my still naive eyes... Looks a little over exposed. Her face looks a little two toned (white balance off? or is that due to over exposure or misplaced lighting?) And would have been good if you pulled back slightly and got her whole head in the shot.
 
Looks a lot overexposed, but I think that's the point.

Doesn't do much for me, but I don't like toddler pics.
 
Adorable. I'd crop it to square, and then re-vignette it. It has a nice,simple,innocent quality to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom