That last one. If anyone has any suggestions. I know what im going for. I just cant seem to get the vantage point to shoot from. im trying to shoot down into a valley at mill buildings (a mill town) and some of the old brick buildings are abandoned. Glassless windows, that kind of thing. im trying to make it SEEM as if the town and buildings are being swallowed up in the valley. I have four pictures of it, trying to go for a rusty dead look too. I just can seem to put my finger on what I have in my mind for it. There is another one I took, that looks Real good as far as it being swallowed up, a little closer and off to the left of where it took this one, but too many trees In that one it blocks out too much of the buildings. This one, well doesn't quite go for what im looking for (other than the color I started with bw but then decided I want a rusty kind of look for decay). I particuliarly don't like that lively white dot in the background when shooting from this angle. Life is bad for this shot. I want it to purposely appear "off and rusty" and purposely to appear "dead" with the further appearance of it being swallowed up. which I cant seem to get into one single photo as of yet. I can get single buildings or a small area to do that if I go down there. But I want the ENTIRE AREA to do that in one photo.